As all of our products are handcrafted, each product will be slightly different from the other. The stones in our jewellery have natural stones and pearls hence the colours could slightly vary. All products are checked properly before shipping.
- Please avoid sun exposure and hard surfaces to the jewellery.
- Please store your jewellery in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Always store them flat (not vertically).
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch or a cushioned box to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement. To avoid damage, fasten all chains and catches before storing flat. Please use acid free tissue or cloth to wrap and store individual pieces.
- Please handle your jewellery with care while wearing and taking them off.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- Jewellery should always be put on last after getting ready as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- Do not wear any jewellery when washing up or showering. Please avoid soap or water to clean your jewellery.
- To clean your jewellery please use silver cleaning cloth without any water or soap.
- Do not use liquid cleaners as this can take the polish off or enamel paint off the jewellery. The liquid can also leave residue over the stone.
- If you wear your gold-plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.