Returns & Exchanges
All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website. All products are checked properly before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product, you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn with original packaging).
Return process –
- Please inform us within 48 hours of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the Goenka Jewels team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
- Once we have received your e-mail and Goenka Jewels team has authorized the return for the damaged/incorrect product, we will provide instructions to return the product.
- Once we receive the damaged / incorrect product, we shall dispatch the fresh / correct product.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
No refunds will be given in the following cases –
- Incorrect address format or address.
- After 2 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.